ISEA Wish List
Great Lakes Legacy
Motor Whaleboat Restoration Wish List
Adopt-A-Class [Adobe PDF]
Make a secure, online donation to the Inland Seas Education Association via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to use this feature - click the button to the right to donate!
Over 600 generous donors help provide the funds for ISEA's annual operating budget, scholarships and special projects. In the Schoolship Program, for example, contributions from donors provide two-thirds the cost of tuition, thereby reducing the amount ISEA must charge schools. This keeps the school's portion at only $800 per half-day trip; an amount the ISEA board has pledged to maintain into the future. This comes to $25/student or about $6.25/instructional hour.
Donations to ISEA may take many forms:In addition to cash donations, individual and business donors also provide innumerable services and goods at no charge to ISEA. These gifts enable ISEA to carry out its mission at reduced cost.
Donations at every level are vital to Inland Seas' continued operations. Fully one-third of ISEA's operating budget comes from individual gifts.
* Cumulative gifts of $25,000 or more are recognized with membership in the Schooner Society. Currently there are 36 Schooner Society donors.
* Opportunities for Named Gifts begin at $10,000.
* The Sponsor's Circle is comprised of donors making annual gifts of between $5,000 and $9,999.
* The President's Circle recognizes annual donors of $2,500 to $4,999.
* The Captain's Circle recognizes annual gifts of $1,000 to $2,499. The Captain's Circle is currently comprised of 80 loyal donors.
* The Navigators contribute $500 to $999 annually.
* The Pilots give $250 - $499 annually.
* The Ensigns give $100 - $249 annually.
* The Inland Seas Family donors give $50 to $99 annually.
Previous Page :: Home